I WANNA rejoin server :DDD, who is rich?

BOBOBO

ok i found somebody to play together with :DDD SO DONT want anymore free items for now :DDD

p.s: ofcourse i wont refuse them :DDDD, so if anybody wanna donate some items for spoiler, mail me :DDDD, my nick is BOBOBO, is nice to be back here, the interface is just amzing this is the reason i came back :DDD, although i was hopping to see 1k+ online :DDDD

SO WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR, LETS GET 1K+ ONLINE :DDD

guys u know u can actually reply to what i say no? dont be autistic :DD pls

i broken a personal record today, on my first day on this server :DDDD :

i pm-ed almost 100 people begging for items or adena for dwarf :DDDD, and dont think i did it all in vain :DDDDD, i got 2kk and some D jewls :DDD, and i feel great and i wont give up until i reach 1k (1k pms i mean) :DDD

p.s: in case i wont reply again tonight, good night l2 creatures, good night trees mobs npcs, dreams of joy :DD, see u tomorrow for another day full of joy :DD

what in the name of jesus christ is going on??????

the guy who recruted me to his clan and gave me adena got banned??? WHAT IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST??? hahahahahahaha

i'm laughing so hard because he got banned in the exact moment another guy was pm-ing me trying to convince me to leave this clan and join his clan, HAHAHAHA, GUYSSSS  GIRLLLSSS , i must be dreaming??? but if this is a coincidence i';;ll cut my nuts off :DDDD

I LIKE my clan hahahaha, i'm not leaving it, so gm u have to ban all the people from that clan if u want me to change clan :DDDD (i dont like playing alone :)) )

ok back to l2

p.s: u banned him right before he was crafting my briga helm, gm what the hell :)), pls unban him, let him finish my briga helm, and after u can ban him, thx.

hahaha i had such a great time today here :DDD, begging works guys it WORKS :))

SO FAR I GOT  4kk from random people (i mostly talked them to death :)) ), and i'm not giving up :DD, i  pm-ed for sure more than 100 people :)).

ok going back to fun l2 :))

if we dont meet again until tommorow, good night l2 creatures, good night trees, mobs, npcs, dreams of joy :D, tomorrow is another day full of energy and joy :DD

p.s: in case i forgot to introduce myself, im dan nice to meet u all :DDDD

good morning l2 creatures :DDD, 1 more kk from begging last night :DD, so i must say i''m doing pretty pretty good :)).

feel free to jump in the conversation any time u want guys :DD.

just started the quest for second class and it feels great, so see u in game guys if u dont wanna talk here :)), (dont worry i'll pm u all :DDD)

good morning again my friends :))), hello hazard it seems u are not autistic like the rest :)).

today i made another kk (from begging ofcourse :)) ), i shall finish academy soon, and i strongly doubt that this clan will take me back again :)), so if any clan can take a new nab dwarf that asks for items and adena thank u my brothers :))

today somebody pm-ed me and told me that "all want u dead, good luck in making friends" :)), he told me this after i asked him if he wanna be my friend and play together :))

stay safe my brothers and sisters we shall meet again one way or the other :))

thank u for ur kind words brother stack :))), hello again to all my brothers i cant help it not to reply to my brother stack :DD

BROTHER stack, i tried begging on the streets also for about 7 days, this was my assignment at my university :))

i choose this assignment ofcourse my brother :))), the teacher gave us free hand in choosing our own assignments :DD

my brothers, my children i am clan-less right now :)), who wants to take a homeless in their house? i will try not to beg so much on clan chat :)), i just finished my academy and i got a circlet :)) and i didnt even asked for it :DDD

p.s: if anybody have any C items for your brother bobobo, pls mail them to him, thank u my sisters

hello again my brothers :))), good afternoon.

if anybody wants anything from a spoiler pls reply here and i mail them to u (i might not gather all u ask but nevertheless i'll send u what i have :)) ) .

and ofcourse all my services are free of charge :DDD, how can i possibly take money from my brothers that raised me into this beeautiful world of l2 :)).

p.s: dont forget leave ur char name and what u want :))

hello my brothers we meet again :DD

if anybody has mithril boots design or the full thing pls mail them to me :DD, nick is BOBOBO

thank u my brothers, have a game full of joy :DD

p.s: i'm also with offline shop in giran buying them :))

good evening my brothers and sisters :DDD

i got 2 briga helm designs :DD, if anybody want them leave reply here with ur nick and i mail them to u :DD

outside is a beautifull sun set my sister so im gonna enjoy it :DD

stay safe my sisters and dont forget to breath :DD

my brothers and sisters good afternoon :))), the post from above is no longer available :DD

somebody mailled me a karmian set and a baby dragon :DD, thank u my brother :))

one small issue, im not a spellsinger :DD

so my brothers and sisters if anybody is interested in a karmian set + baby dragon pls choose one of the fallowing things from above to trade it for :DD:

1)briga helmet

2)any C set for dwarf

3)mithril boots

4)teca boots

5)etc :)))

so my brothers pls reply to me so we can make the trade

p.s: if nobody replies i eventually sell it for free :))

1 hour ago, BOBOBO said:

my brothers and sisters good afternoon :))), the post from above is no longer available :DD

somebody mailled me a karmian set and a baby dragon :DD, thank u my brother :))

one small issue, im not a spellsinger :DD

so my brothers and sisters if anybody is interested in a karmian set + baby dragon pls choose one of the fallowing things from above to trade it for :DD:

1)briga helmet

2)any C set for dwarf

3)mithril boots

4)teca boots

5)etc :)))

so my brothers pls reply to me so we can make the trade

p.s: if nobody replies i eventually sell it for free :))

sorry i meant ""choose one of the fallowing things from bellow ""hahahaha, im so retarded :DD

but now is choose from above :))), 

jesus christ my brothers :)), a guy just mailled me 5kk :)), may the light of lights illuminate our path into a life full of joy my brother :))).

the problem is i still dont have a C set :))))), and i'm stuck with a karmian set and adena :)))

so if anybody has a C equipement for dwarf i trade u adena and karmian set :DDD

I'M ALso looking for some C jewls my brothers :)))

outside is soooo much sun, and on sunny days is impossible for me to go outside :DDD, my eyes hurt like hell in sun light :DDDD, SO IM STUCK PLAYING L2 UNTIL THE SUN DIES :))

in case some of my brothers dont know the nick of my char is BOBOBO, pm me any time my brothers and sisters, take my hand i dont let go :DDD

p.s: admin please instead of captchas on my char, just come near me and talk to me my brother when u feel like pop-ing up a captcha :)))), for me any captcha = 100% fail :DD, talk to me my brother, talk to me when ever u feel like punishing me :)), good communication is the key to a great life :DD

i have great news my brothers :))), i think i just made a new friend in game, a spoiler like me that also has a friend playing warcrier :DD.

he told me that he is gonna be my friend because i gave him the karmian set from above :))

i usually dont believe u can buy friends with items but when u have no friends u are desperate enough to believe anything :))

well this is all for now my sisters and brothers :DD, i dont like talking to my self so who knows maybe one day this topic or this forum will be full of joy, full of people, full of smiles ;DDDD☺️

OMFG OMFGGGGGG :))), my brothers MY SISTERS I JUST BOUGHT A FP SET WITH 7KK :DDDD

OMG OMG, MAY THE light of lights illuminate our path into a life full of joy or a game full of joy :)) 

i just recruted my first academic player in clan :))))

it seems somehow the clan leader gave me privilidges to invite people :DDD

THE BROTHER I INVITED speaks spanish so is perfect :))

this night was the best night here so far :)))

i found 2 new brothers and i played with them like mad :DD, we killed some naked chicks up a cliff in dragon valley like crazy people, one of them pushed me off the cliff :))

good night l2 cretures, good night trees, mobs, brothers, npcs, gms, dreams of joy :DDD

i see many many replies to this topic, stop replying my brothers i cant answer u all :)))

good morning my brothers :DD, is such a sunny day outside that i have to play l2 all day long :)), i hate the sun :DDD

my brothers i dont mean to sound rude or anything but can anybody buy me premium on my char BOBOBO ? :DDD, thx very much if there is one of u who can :DD, i would really like to use global shout :)))

i'm a poor guy so i cant afford spending money on video games :DD, but if there is a rich brother out there, please my brother :DDD let me shout my guts out on global chat :DDD

have a great day my brothers :)), and don't forget to add me as friend if u want anything from ur brother spoiler :)))

good evening my brothers:)), we meet again sooner than i expected :DDD

i tried 1 min ago to convince a player that is not playing here anymore, to give me his crafter account so i can put it in offline mode, so i can pretend there are people around me :)), but he said: "i lost my password and my mail" , can somebody please tell me what does this even mean :)))))

i dont think he is lying to me because he is my brother :)), but i'm really trying to understand how can one actually loose control of his account, he said he got hacked, is this even possible? :)))

SO NOW I HAVE TO ASK ANYBODY WHO READS THIS :))) the fallowing:

my brothers and sisters if anybody here left server and not returning back and has a crafter account, please mail me ur account in game nick BOBOBO or on discord nick spoilez#4627

i really wanna put a crafter in offline mode, crafting stuff :))) near me

thank u my brothers and sisters if anybody can hear my calling from my heart towards ur hearts :)))

my BROTHER WHAT IN THE NAME OF EJSUS CHRIST :))), please lets get people on the server wtf my brothers ADMIN OF L2 ETINA I SUMMON U HERE IMMEDIATLY!! REPLY PLS :DD

SO MY brothers lets 1k+ online wtf is easy, am i the only one who wants this? just put ur mind to it wtf :DDDD, 

im logginf every day to see if i have anybody to party with and to be my brother or sister :))

but in the last days wtf ARE U ALL PARALIzED? :DD