Racism in lineage EmoNome edition

CaTaMoron

man this post made my day, I need a good laugh and this one took care of it.

Oh and btw where you from? because in order for me to be "racist" against you I need to know where you are from first, because that is how racism works. It is very hard to know where you are from when you never introduce yourself to the clan when you joined, not to mention when you type something on both ingame or in discord it is always something insulting other clan mates. 

btw I didn't "kick" you out, you were voted out of the clan by half of the clan. You must be fun in the party if you can achieve something like that.

Edited by Emo

20 hours ago, Emo said:

man this post made my day, I need a good laugh and this one took care of it.

Oh and btw where you from? because in order for me to be "racist" against you I need to know where you are from first, because that is how racism works. It is very hard to know where you are from when you never introduce yourself to the clan when you joined, not to mention when you type something on both ingame or in discord it is always something insulting other clan mates. 

btw I didn't "kick" you out, you were voted out of the clan by half of the clan. You must be fun in the party if you can achieve something like that.

You laugh on black people? Know everybody know u are racist. 

Pleas anybody who know how i can contact administration tell me how

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 2/15/2021 at 12:14 PM, CaTaMoron said:

Emonome from Lustre clan like most of other members of this clan is a racist. Whan i be member of lustre they laugh on me, and dismiss me from clan. Before they joke on me in discord. If u know him in real life u must to know, this guy is racist!

loki-loki-sad.gif

On 2/15/2021 at 12:14 PM, CaTaMoron said:

Emonome from Lustre clan like most of other members of this clan is a racist. Whan i be member of lustre they laugh on me, and dismiss me from clan. Before they joke on me in discord. If u know him in real life u must to know, this guy is racist!

how about shut the fck up ? this is Lineage2 not fcking gay parade in west europe

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Who cares ? You feel hurt? Iam so sorry, but life is brutal, we don't live in netflix or anime series. If you feel deeply offended, go play somewhere else or something else. All these BLM initiatives (and why do you add such a hashtag?), MeToo etc. they generate more hatred than good. The best way for taunts from them is to ignore them, bastards get bored quickly, it's not worth doing a drama, because it only gives them strength and gives further reasons for the attack.

• 2 weeks later...

Server is very toxic. Either you leave or you ignore...

As long as you have no prove he was racist you can do nothing. 

My opinion, ignore and play as long as you have fun. 

Edited by izidor

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/15/2021 at 1:14 PM, CaTaMoron said:

man, i'm glad i red this :))

i dont know how to even begin, i'm trying very hard not to insult anybody :))

i see ur name is cataMORON :)), sorry i couldn't help my self noticing :D

"they joke on me in discord" , my dear cata wtf my friend :)), u can't take a joke?

i'm telling u i'm laughing like a motherlover right now as i'm typing this :)), so in a way i must thank u u made my night really pleasant :D

i see u used the word racist 3 times, 1 time in ur title, 2 times inside :))

my sweet friend i am going to quote u smth : racism exists only in the people who talk about it.

so my dear cata :)), i did not made this quote up believe me :)), u should find and read more of the guy who came up with it :)), it might help ur I.Q :D